Use and maintenance of Water Well Drilling Rig during the running-in period
1. Operators should accept the training and guidance of the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the drilling rig, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The product operation and maintenance manual provided by the manufacturer is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the operation and maintenance manual, and perform operation and maintenance according to the requirements of the manual.
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. Generally, the working load during the running-in period should not exceed 80% of the rated working load, and a suitable workload should be arranged to prevent the overheating caused by the continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to frequently observe the instructions of each instrument. If there is an abnormality, stop and remove it in time. If the cause is not found and the fault is not removed, the operation should be stopped.
4. Pay attention to frequently check the lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) level and quality, and pay attention to check the seal of the whole machine. Excessive oil and water shortage is found during the inspection, and the cause should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended to add grease to the lubrication point during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent the loose parts from aggravating the wear of the parts or causing the parts to be lost.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be maintained compulsorily, inspection and adjustment should be done, and attention should be paid to the replacement of oil.
In short, the maintenance requirements for Water Well Drilling Rigs during the running-in period can be summarized as: load reduction, attention to inspection, and enhanced lubrication. As long as you pay attention to and implement the maintenance and maintenance of the construction machinery during the running-in period as required, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, prolong the service life, improve operating efficiency, and bring you more economic benefits.